Voting Rights Announcements
DGAP-PVR: VTG Aktiengesellschaft: Release according to section 26 (1) of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Dissemination of a Voting Rights Announcement, transmitted by DGAP - a company of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
By letter of May 24, 2013 CEW Germany GmbH i.G., Frankfurt am Main, Germany, has informed us according to section 21 (1) WpHG, that their share of voting rights in VTG Aktiengesellschaft (WKN: VTG999 / ISIN: DE000VTG9999) has exceeded the thresholds of 3%, 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% as of May 17, 2013 and as of this day amounts to 24,999% (5,347,000 shares). Following the notification regarding the thresholds exceeding CEW Germany GmbH i.G. informed us on June 27, 2013 pursuant to section 27a (1) WpHG of the objectives of the acquisition of the voting rights and the origin of the funds used for the acquisition of the voting rights as follows:
* The acquisition of the voting rights occurred in the course of an intragroup restructuring and is neither aimed at implementing strategic goals nor at generating trading profits.
* CEW Germany GmbH i.G. intends to obtain further voting rights in VTG Aktiengesellschaft in the course of the aforesaid intragroup restructuring within the next twelve months. The further voting rights are expected to be transferred to CEW Germany GmbH i.G. by way of contribution.
* CEW Germany GmbH i.G. does not intend to exert an influence, except for the exercise of voting rights within the general meeting of VTG Aktiengesellschaft, on the appointment or removal of the administrative, managing and supervisory bodies of VTG Aktiengesellschaft.
* CEW Germany GmbH i.G. does not intend to achieve material changes in the capital structure of the company, in particular with regard to the debt/equity ratio and the dividend policy.
* The voting rights were transferred to CEW Germany GmbH i.G. in the course of its formation by way of a contribution in kind. As consideration, the founding shareholder COMPAGNIE EUROPÉENNE DE WAGONS S.à r.l. has received all shares in CEW Germany GmbH i.G. and it has been agreed that CEW Germany GmbH i.G. owes an amount of EUR 15,000,000.00 to COMPAGNIE EUROPÉENNE DE WAGONS S.à r.l.
02.07.2013 DGAP's Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Media archive at www.dgap-medientreff.de and www.dgap.de
Company: VTG Aktiengesellschaft
End of Announcement DGAP News-Service